Friday, August 20, 2010






200 Followers Blog Candy
This post will stay at the top until the draw happens.
Please scroll down for current postings!
As promised, since I'm nearing the 200 followers mark, here is some more candy to share...this feels soooo awesome....sharing goodies with you...and CLEANING OUT my space so I can buy more stuff LOL Besides, I've been very lucky to win some awesome blog candies, and I believe in Paying It Forward. This blog candy features1 small sheet of uncut High Hopes Stamps, alien/space theme...I believe these are Dustin Pike designs, but they're not on the HH website, so I can't be sure.2 Paper Makeup Stamps word art stampssome Paper Makeup Stamps Halloween stampsRibbon, ribbon, ribbon (why DO I buy so much?)MS labelsCuttlekids Space DiesLumiere & 2 pots of Pearl ExBaja & Pacific Point corduroy buttons/bradsmore stickersmore embelliesChristmas Card KitAnita's outlines stickersAmerican Crafts rubonsAmerican Crafts chipboard tagsTo be entered in the drawing for this candy, please consider becoming a follower...as always, this isn't a requirement, but it is appreciated! What IS required is that you post about my candy on your blog...either in a post or on your sidebar...feel free to use the picture if you like. If you do post about it, please leave me a direct link to the post...I always check to make sure the winner posted before I announce the winner! And then just leave me a little comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment